University of California, Irvine
B.A. Psychological Science, B.A. Art
G.P.A: 3.92, Cum Laude
City College of San Francisco
Visual Design Foundation Certificate
Audio and Video for the Web Certificate
Web Communications Assistant
Center of Neurobiology for Learning and Memory, Irvine, CA
October 2020 - Present
• Regularly updates CNLM and related websites to reflect upcoming events, blog posts, announcements, and new research
• Conducts research and creates web and design content to
reflect target audience needs, ranging from student and faculty to
• Designs content adhering to CNLM and UCI brand guidelines, including typography, color palettes, graphics, etc
Freelance Graphic Designer and Design Student
A | R Designs, San Francisco and Los Angeles, CA
January 2017 - Present
• Designed a mobile app and websites as academic projects using standard UX workflow including conducting user research, competitive analysis, personas, wire frames, etc.
• Conceptualized and developed multiple identities for new businesses including producing deliverables such as logos, business cards, page layouts, and package design.
• Developed websites using content management systems for professional use while successfully maintaining client communication to suit individual needs.
• Maintained strong attention to detail while pursuing freelance design and academic projects simultaneously
• Created invitations, posters, cards, and illustrations for print.
Horse Trainer / Riding Teacher
Bay Area, CA and Southern Pines, NC
September 2007- December 2017
• Maintained a strong attention to detail while managing overall care of horses, including individual training programs, daily schedules, and health maintenance.
• Competed personal and client horses throughout the country in highest levels of equestrian sports.
• Oversaw and grew riding lesson program where each lesson was tailored to fit individual client needs.
• Ability to maintain strong communication, agility to deal with different customers, and consistently exceeding expectations were essential for success.